A quick tour of SEQTA’s student expectations functionality
Student Expectations, or self-reported grades as they’re often known, are the crown jewel of Professor John Hattie’s Visible Learning research and are considered a key influence on student learning. Join us as we explore SEQTA’s student expectations tools and demonstrate just how easily these powerful features can be applied to a classroom setting.
This 3-minute tour demonstrates:
- How student expectations support teachers to create a visible classroom
- The different ways you can capture student expectations in SEQTA
- How student expectations are reflected in the marksbook
- How student expectations foster assessment capable learners
- How to use focus mode to explore information in detail