SEQTA Software was founded by Sharon and Grant Grosser in 2006 with a vision to improve the work lives of teachers. As former teachers themselves, Sharon and Grant knew better than most, the critical role a teacher plays in shaping the lives of children and adolescents. The Grossers believe we, as a society, have a responsibility to create an education system in which good teachers are supported to become great teachers. So that’s what they set out to do.
This idea underpins the very spirit and culture of SEQTA Software. Our people enjoy a great working environment with opportunities for growth. We champion education, act with integrity, innovate and win as a team.
SEQTA is now a highly successful company employing over 70 dedicated staff, with satellite offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, and Singapore. We support more than 30,000 teachers across more than 455 schools across every state and territory of Australia, as well as New Zealand, South East Asia and Canada.
Solutions Manager – Melbourne based
Reporting to the Regional Solutions Manager (ANZ) the objective of this role is to;
- Identify business opportunities and manage and develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company.
- Nurture leads and sell the SEQTA Suite and myEdOnline to schools.
- Track, nurture and manage a pipeline of opportunities to ensure successful closure, and hand-off to Implementation and ongoing Account Management as required.
In order to achieve this objective, you will:
- have a comprehensive working knowledge of current/future products and the solutions they provide, and be an evangelist for the brand into the marketplace;
- identify the best strategic new and current market opportunities, and formulate and implement a plan to generate new business in these markets;
- work closely with Marketing to develop appropriate strategies, materials, and collateral to support identified market opportunities;
- prospect for potential new clients and maintain a strong pipeline that supports continual growth of the company;
- provide oversight, mentoring, and training to other staff as required;
- participate in setting the price of the products and negotiate pricing in closing deals;
- build relationships with new clients and peak organisations;
- be fully conversant in the major trends in the education sector and understand how the SEQTA Suite, SchoolPRO and myEdOnline provide a solution to meet new needs based on these trends.
The specific activities you will undertake include;
- Working with the Sales Team to create a sales plan to support the strategy set by Business Development and Marketing to maintain a strong sales pipeline within the region;
- present and demonstrate the product to potential clients;
- use established systems to document school contacts, visit, and demonstrations, and maintains, categorisation of potentials in the pipeline;
- direct the selling activities within the region inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions, prioritising these effectively and in accordance with company objectives;
- maintain responsibility for forecasting and sales tracking within the region; and
- identify trends and specific product needs of the region.
To apply, please submit your application via seek.com.