SEQTA is a true learning management system designed to improve teaching and learning in IB schools. It brings together the students, parents, teachers, coordinators and senior leadership teams to engage in a collaborative and safe ecosystem where everyone gains value.
SEQTA provides the complete solution, supporting multiple curricula, transient students and staff while centralising legacy systems. An all-encompassing and integrated solution that has been designed around modern pedagogy and the IB Programme Standards and Practices offered by the IBO.
SEQTA supports the full IB continuum (PYP, MYP and DP) and enables schools to easily address the IB continuum standards and practices by:
- Facilitating easy communication between teachers, students, parents and administrators where everyone gains value
- Enabling easy sharing of the IB curriculum with your school community
- Empowering IB coordinators & teachers with built-in access to concepts and IB objectives
- Providing a place for teachers to reflect on the knowledge, concepts and skills taught across the IB continuum
- Enabling teachers to collaboratively plan and share DP, MYP, and PYP unit planners
- Enabling a school’s leadership team to easily view data (attendance, assessment, pastoral care etc) to help support students, teachers, parents and school decision making in the implementation of the IB continuum
- Integrating any curriculum directly into IB unit planners
- Monitoring in real-time the progress of the IB curriculum implementation
- Facilitating document storage enabling schools to easily share their policies and procedures with their whole school community
- Easily generating stunning IB PDF reports
Book your demo today
Please submit this form and we will be in contact with you shortly.
* These fields are required.