That’s why we’ve worked hard to develop a system that’s built around making their lives easier. Incorporating modern pedagogy and workflows that just make sense, SEQTA is the all-in-one school solution you’ve been searching for.
Curriculum planning, mapping & LMS
Plan a new unit of work. Reuse and modify last year’s programme and assessments. Collaborate with other teachers. Energise students with engaging online lessons. Involve parents in their child’s education. SEQTA integrates all aspects of curriculum planning and delivery.
Assessment, feedback & reporting
Formative evaluation, student reflection, feedback to parents, capturing and storing evidence, continuous reporting and summative, paperless report delivery. No double-handling of data. No more excel spreadsheets. Just seamless efficiency.
Bring parents into the learning ecosystem without placing any extra burden on teachers. Provide up-to-date school information including results and feedback, in real-time. Work together for better student outcomes.
Schools exist to help students learn and grow. Analysis helps schools deliver this. SEQTA’s intuitive software provides teachers and administrators with real, actionable data where and when they need it. Simple.
The SEQTA Suite is an all-in-one teaching and learning ecosystem that brings teachers, students, and parents together in an interactive and supportive online community.
Identify patterns early. Be proactive. Recognise positives. Attend to the needs of every child. Work together for good. Operate holistically. That’s really looking after students’ health and well-being. That’s SEQTA pastoral care.
Attendance is central to teaching and learning. Identify attendance patterns. Notice students’ missing assessments. Know exactly why students were away. Work proactively with parents. All part of the most efficient and effective attendance system available.
Individual education needs
Whether you’re planning a differentiated classroom, accelerating a group, managing medical requirements or making individual instructional pathways; SEQTA provides the tools you need to meet students where they’re at.
Training and support
When you sign with SEQTA, you enter into a relationship with a company that has a proven track record of providing outstanding service and support to its clients. We have a dedicated support team and provide on-site consultations. All part of the service.
- “Perhaps the most impressive thing about SEQTA is how easy it is to use. Many screens are self-explanatory and require little or no training.”Anna HuDirector of Information & Learning Technologies, Scotch College/Presbyterian Ladies' College
- "I love the workflow, I love the simplicity, anyone can do it. It’s easy for me to introduce SEQTA to new staff and they can get on board straight away using it."Greg PortHead of ICT Integration, Seton Catholic College
- "I think that the fact that the interface has been built from a teachers’ perspective is certainly one of its greatest strengths."Mark Stephense-learning Integrator, Corpus Christi College
- "The parents are absolutely rapt with SEQTA. The information they get is up to date and the only complaint we really get is that teachers aren’t putting enough on there."Andrew HillDeputy Principal, Duncraig Senior High School
- "SEQTA has become one of the most powerful tools used in our school. Its ability to track student progress and behaviour is awesome... and its intuitiveness improves constantly .... SEQTA is the first port of call for my lesson planning, mark book, absence resolution, pastoral care and reporting.... I fear the thought of moving to another school just in case they don’t have SEQTA, in which case I’d be promoting it strongly!"Jarrod LungleyICT Coordinator/Community Key Teacher, Hope Christian College
- “Love having the ability to look into my daughter’s school life a bit more. Feel so much more connected to that crucial part of her life. SEQTA is super easy to navigate, quick and intuitive. Perfect way for a full-time working mum to still feel in touch with ALL aspects of school life. Brilliant!”Mrs MilnerParent at Prendiville Catholic College